Monday, November 16, 2009

How do I change the spelling of my name in the "From" space the recipient gets when I send out mail?

They should get Stolley but they get Stoley

How do I change the spelling of my name in the "From" space the recipient gets when I send out mail?
You can correct the spelling in the "from" line setting---or change it completely.





Mail page%26gt;%26gt;options (top right)%26gt;%26gt;scroll to and click on "general preferences". At the top of that page----erase the name that shows on the From line and type in something else---the correct spelling---or---whatever suits you-----then click "save" at bottom of page.





Just in case you're using the "New Mail".


Mail page%26gt;%26gt;options%26gt;%26gt;mail options%26gt;%26gt;accounts (side panel)%26gt;%26gt;add/edit an account%26gt;%26gt;Yahoo mail (side panel)%26gt;%26gt;edit%26gt;%26gt;general preferences----and change it and save it.
Reply:well I'm not sure which email client your trying to change anyway in outlook you would go to tools%26gt;accounts%26gt;"your account"%26gt;properties and on the general tab change your name in the appropriate box.


if it's yahoo go to options located at the upper right and edit your profile and email info and be sure to click save before leaving the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment