Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My COMPUTER REGISTRATION has an ERROR in my last name SPELLING. What must I do to correct the spelling error?

Dell recently restored my computer to original manufacturer default/specifications. When I again registered it, the end user entry has an error of spelling in my last name. What must I do to correct the spelling error ?

My COMPUTER REGISTRATION has an ERROR in my last name SPELLING. What must I do to correct the spelling error?
The problem is at the Windows operating system user account or at Dell's web site?





If it is at windows user account you can try to do the following





Start %26gt;%26gt; settings %26gt;%26gt; control panel %26gt;%26gt; user accounts %26gt;%26gt; select your user account and click edit.





Otherwise you may need to contact Dell support to assist you.


No comments:

Post a Comment